- Permanent Hair Removal
- Beard Bumps (PFB)
- Facial & Spider Veins
- Leg Veins
- Pigmented Lesions
HAIR REMOVAL FOR ALL SKIN
The Gold Standard Gentle Hair Removal™ – for All skin types Further Clinical Indications include:
- Epidermal pigmented lesions
- Sun-damaged skin
- Age spots
- Vascular anomalies
- Spider veins
- Telangiectasia on the face and legs
- Telangiectatic Matting
- Pseudofoliculitis Barbae / Beard Bumps
- NEW! Nail Fungus
Two “Upgradeable” product configurations in the Gentle Pro Series
Each of the Upgradeable systems are direct derivatives of the GentleMax Pro system and provide the complete set of GentleMax Pro specifications for a single wavelength:
The GentleLase Pro-U® long pulse alexandrite laser system can be upgraded to include the 1064nm features and The GentleYAG Pro-U® long pulse Nd:YAG laser can be upgraded to include 755nm features.
The Pro Advantage: Faster. Greater Performance. More Versatility
The GentleMax Pro® is a single consolidated system that delivers a range of treatments – all skin type hair removal, as well as pigmented and vascular lesions. It is a dual wavelength laser platform that combines the fastest and most powerful 755 nm Alexandrite laser with the 1064 nm Nd:YAG laser for high performance treatment capabilities in terms of speed, efficacy, ease-of-use, outstanding performance, safety and patient satisfaction.
A 20/22/24 mm Large Spot Delivery System makes the GentleMax Pro the fastest dual wavelength hair removal laser in the market.
What are the main advantages for your practice?
- Combines 755nm Alexandrite laser with an equally powerful 1064nm Nd:YAG laser
- A 20/22/24 mm Large Spot Delivery System makes the GentleMax Pro the fastest dual wavelength hair removal laser in the market
- NEW! The 5mm spot size enables treatment of nail fungus
What will your patients experience?
- A range of high efficacy treatments
- Hair removal for all skin types
- Treatment of benign pigmented and vascular lesions including leg veins